Hi My name is Victoria I am 32 years of age,
I am currently a delivery office manager (operations Manager)in Royal Mail I have 5 years experience in this role some of my duties listed below
· Responsible for the overall management of delivery operations within the unit.
· Responsible for the achievement of quality, financial, customer and employee targets and objectives.
· Responsible for the health and safety of all colleagues within a defined area.
· Fleet management and control within the unit
· Coach, support, mentor and motivate colleagues within a workplace setting
· Supervision, training, ensuring performance standards are met, challenging poor performance and dealing with any conduct issues that may arise and resource planning
· Manage office budgets and individual performance targets
· Customer service
I also have 6 years managerial experience in food and beverage management
I do not have much in regards to qualifications
Attained Certificate in Responsible Service of alcohol
Attained certificates in handling conflict, complete -comply and win and developing as a manager.
current certificate in First Aid at Work
City & Guilds achieved numeracy and literacy.
NVQ Level 2 in small animal care.
Gcse in English, English Literature, Office Studies, Science Dual Award, Art, Drama,
I have my heart set on living in australia and am not sure if i could gain sponsorship, I have been appling for several positions hoping to maybe find a employer to sponsor me but with no avail
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ON HOW I SHOULD PROCEED
I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO COMPLETELY RETRAIN IN ANY FEILD
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING INTO HEALTH AND SAFETY BUT NOT SURE IF THAT WOULD BE PRACTICAL
ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED