Welcome to British Expats Abroad
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Andy Chapman

Thread: hello again

sheila

hello again

sorry not been around but with hubby undergoing his first round of surgery and me forgetting my password I have just not been checking the site as often. Hope everyone are doing ok with visas and enjoying life here in oz if you have arrived. We are presently looking at options to change our visa or prolong it witout paying second load of money for cpv as we are going back to u,k but want another couple of years at least. Very difficult but we can only trt, gil palmer given us advice but any other advice will be more than welcome. speka soon again

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Cal

Title
      Liked
      218 times
      Rep
      Cal will become famous soon enough
      Hiya Sheila Welcome Back !
      I dont think Gill is far off the mark with anything so you probably got some good advice there, hope you can sort something
      Cal x

Remember the road to success is always under construction...

Andy Chapman
      Hi Sheila, long time no chat. Hope your both OK.

Andy
      sheila likes this.

sheila
      hi Andy I am fine and husband progressing slowly but as it is only one shoulder done the other has to be done so guess am the breadwinner, been tough at times but have a friend here for a few months and been a great support, and my son and family arrive on wednesday so will that make or break me I don't know am a bit nervous about it. A person on another site apparantly wrote something quite horrid about me and guess you know what site I mean, she did delete when she found out I had been told, so had a lot to get through. Going to apply for residency in january as I understand at this time its taking 15 months to process so will give us time to either accept or withdraw. Hope your well and doing ok.take care

Andy Chapman
      Hi Sheila yes i'm well, not too sure what site you mean as i don't go on many sites now.
      Anyway i hope you cope with all the family around you & take care of yourself ya hear.

Love Andy xx