Welcome to British Expats Abroad
      Russ

Home Loan Help in Australia

G'day
      If you're Fair Dinkum (you should know this saying by now!) about living in Oz, then you may have lots of questions about buying a home here.
      My name is Russell and I'm a Mortgage Broker in Perth and am happy to answer any queries on home loans and I will also try and help you with Real Estate questions or even let you know the best fishing spots...
      Below is a link if you want to visit our website or simply reply to this thread.
      The rumours are true: it is a great place to live.
      cheers
      Russ
      www.thebrokingcentre.com.au

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      crompty
      Thanks for the heads up Russ! You are right this is the perfect place to live. Although sometimes in Sydney it feels like you need to make a mint to buy anything. Even though you are out in Perth would you be able to help me out in Sydney? I guess its kinda early stages now, but hopefully if everything goes well I’ll be looking at buying next year. I've been looking at loans a bit already, www.mozo.com.au has helped me get started. Know of any other site I should look into? Or do I even need to go to a bank if I use a mortgage broker? Sorry never purchased a home before don't really know what I'm talking about! haha

You getting into the footy over here? Been down to see a couple matches but I don’t know if I can ever go for a team called the swans or worse the bunnies! Come on Chelsea!

Cheers

Neil

Russ
      Neil,
      I'd be happy to help you out. The best way to kick things off would be to drop me a line at www.thebrokingcentre.com.au and then I can get some relevant details off you and get an idea as to the best way to get you a home loan.
      As to the footy, I'm a born and bred Collingwood fan so I have thick skin as they're the team you either love or hate. I'm also a Leeds United supporter (my dad was from Yorkshire) and I watched the Carling Cup game against Liverpool this morning. Lucky buggers those Reds...
      Hope to hear from you soon,
      cheers
      Russ