Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road

Miss Universe Australia competition's national costume

Its here!!!
      The 2012 Miss Australia costume, titled 'The Golden Country' and designed by Sydney-based Jessica Bregenhoj,
      Southern-cross inspired gladiator sandals (complete with a 15cm stripper heel), Lady Gaga-esque shoulder pads, and some sort of white pleated fairy wings which were obviously inspired by the sails of the Sydney Opera House. The frock was picked out of 400 options submitted to the competition run by Channel Seven breakfast show Sunrise, and yes, it was a decision made by the public so we only have ourselves to blame, thus proving Australians' collective internal struggle to come to terms with our dire lack of character.
      http://www.pedestrian.tv/news/fashio...db9d842a47.htm

great pins btw
      it happens a lot everywhere in the world...

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      miningminnie is on a distinguished road
      Unsure about the dress, but with legs like that 'eyes' would be averted I guess. I sincerely hope she had a "heel care" can't bear women sporting open shoes with hard skin and yellow nails. I have a foot fetish you see

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road
      Hard skin is a put off for sure,, I use the ped egg its like a cheese grater for your feet, it collects all the shavings too... Dont go confusing it with the parmesan though..
      it happens a lot everywhere in the world...