Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Thread: so quiet

mollyflanders

so quiet

its so quiet on here at weeknds, everyone must be out having fun except me who has been ill with flu past couple of days, on 2 differant antibiotics and an inhaler, also had a a bad back and physio did not help but accupuncturist certainly did, thankfully i am on the mend, I never got colds or flu in uk but am on my second bout and this time it came with a vengence. I am sure with the weather here no bugs can get killed off so they linger waiting fr there next culprit

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Mark and Jo
      Been working all day, from 0615-1515. Long old day at the weekends! I work EVERY weekend too!

Tim

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Tim is on a distinguished road
      Forums are always quieter on the weekend.. it could be that folk skive and visit during the week when at work (shock horror!) or they're out and about on the weekends and don't really have the time....

Ali

Title
      Liked
      43 times
      Rep
      Ali is on a distinguished road
      I'm spreading myself a bit thin at the moment and forget that I'm actually a member of this site .... plus I'm getting disapproving looks from hubby - he thinks it's about time I quit these forums lol
      The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs

Mark and Jo
      You get the same looks I get Ali! LOL! Those "what about me, dont I matter" looks!

Daisy
      I get those looks too.

Its been very cold and wet this weekend for us. Have the wood fire going now as well as the central heating. Be glad when it gets warmer this year.

Everyone has some sort of bug as there is a lot going around at the minute.

Not watching the Olympics given up on Channel 7 such terrible coverage they should share it around, SBS is much better for sport cover.

Daisy
      I get those looks too.

Its been very cold and wet this weekend for us. Have the wood fire going now as well as the central heating. Be glad when it gets warmer this year.

Everyone has some sort of bug as there is a lot going around at the minute.

Not watching the Olympics given up on Channel 7 such terrible coverage they should share it around, SBS is much better for sport cover.