Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Daisy is on a distinguished road

Wink Spring arrives on Monday

So pleased its going to be Spring next week have to get out and clean up the Pateo check the barbie, run twenty miles to get rid of the winter stodge and all is well with the world.

OH and I visited the Rhododendron gardens the other day and they are just starting to come out, we wanted to see the daffs. We will be returning to see the Cherry Blossom, bought annual passes. Its a lovely place to visit in Melbourne.

So what is everyone else doing in spring?

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      mollyflanders is on a distinguished road
      I am looking forward to spring, also to getting in the pool, wonder when it will be warm enough to go in.
      I have a pot with some daffodils in, and find it odd them flowering at this time of year at home it would have been around april time.
      Don't know if i could manage 20 kilometres but i will dream i did it.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Daisy is on a distinguished road
      Yes you have the sunshine, its actually quite warm here this afternoon but who knows could all change in a flash

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      tuckerfa is on a distinguished road
      I was in work today and it felt like the middle of summer. I was really hot (and I don't mean that in the David Beckham way!!). Everyone laughed at me and said wait till summer! Oh pooh...

Just a side note. Why have some people got their location set as "not saying". I don't get why some people don't want to say where they are. Are they ashamed?

Frank

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Andy is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
      So pleased its going to be Spring next week have to get out and clean up the Pateo check the barbie, run twenty miles to get rid of the winter stodge and all is well with the world.

OH and I visited the Rhododendron gardens the other day and they are just starting to come out, we wanted to see the daffs. We will be returning to see the Cherry Blossom, bought annual passes. Its a lovely place to visit in Melbourne.

So what is everyone else doing in spring?
      Hi Daisy

Well we are soon going to do your list of chores but in reverse as Autumn is on its way fast and we are about 6 to 8 weeks away from a bitter winter and hibernation till April
      Andy + team

Mark and Jo
      Spring cleaning ready for MIL arriving on thursday!