Thread: Tiger Airways still grounded

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road

Tiger Airways still grounded

I understand that safety is paramount, but part of me also feels that they are being bullied out of the market. Look at the faults Quantas planes had, yet they never got grounded. We have travelled with Tiger and find them a great, cheap (no frills) airline. Rob recently flew to Melbourne from Cairns it cost his something like $128 one way and $1 back. There normal price of a flight from Cairns to Melbourne is $100 and they are always packed, other airlines like Virgin and Jet Star charge around $285 one way.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Thehatandswag
      Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      I understand that safety is paramount, but part of me also feels that they are being bullied out of the market. Look at the faults Quantas planes had, yet they never got grounded. We have travelled with Tiger and find them a great, cheap (no frills) airline. Rob recently flew to Melbourne from Cairns it cost his something like $128 one way and $1 back. There normal price of a flight from Cairns to Melbourne is $100 and they are always packed, other airlines like Virgin and Jet Star charge around $285 one way.
      Dunno about this one Ktee! Its part of the Singapore group, no frills or not, safety is safety, and I am surprised SA put their name to it tbh. No experience on airlines but anyway I am gutted its taken me further away from setting up tent in your back garden lol
      Ktee likes this.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      I am sure I could give you a bedroom but you would have to share with Yummy Brummy