Welcome to British Expats Abroad
      pauline

Anyone in Alberta wanting to help with some research?

Hi there,
      I am an expat living in Calgary for 12 years. However, I work for a researcher and we are doing some research for Alberta Employment and Immigration. Please take a read, and I AM NOT selling anything. Thanks a lot.

Zinc Research & Twist Marketing have been contracted by Alberta Employment and Immigration to conduct usability testing and focus group testing of the Government of Alberta’s international facing website. Please find a note of confirmation attached.

At this time, we are contacting your organization to assist us in recruiting participants for this research.

We would appreciate distributing the following link to your members, clients and staff:

http://www.zincresearch.com/AEIPortalResearch-Recruit

This is a recruitment survey for immigrants who have been in Alberta less than 5 years, those abroad thinking about immigrating to Alberta and for staff involved in helping settle new immigrants in Alberta.

We will be collecting some profiling (no household income) and contact information (name, e-mail and telephone number) to ensure we can talk to a diverse group of immigrants, prospective immigrants and settlement services staff.

The research will be undertaken in Calgary and Edmonton in early March and we will be conducting online focus groups with prospective immigrants in their home country. Participants will be given a cash honorarium for spending time sharing their thoughts and feedback in conducting this research.

We look forward to your support on this important initiative. If you have any questions please contact me or Pauline Bhamjee (403.617-3781).

Regards,
      Brian F. Singh, CMRP
      ZINC Research
      Phone: 403.269.7526; Cell: 403.861.9462

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      djengo1312 is on a distinguished road