Thread: Canada

Title
      North Vancouver, BC 4 yrs, now Niagara region, Ontario for over a year
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      blackcomb is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
      Yeah I'm sure having an infant makes things more complicated and expensive.
      Have to admit that I go into London everytime I'm home too... and I try to get over to France for a day if I can as well.
      It always seems to be a rush to fit in seeing everyone that I want to see (and don't) before I have to leave to come back again.
      Try going for a month then, which I did, it was too long and you will soon miss being here again, heh :idea:

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      purple
      Tried a month a couple of times... it's never long enough lol.
      As missing here when I'm home on a visit? That'll never happen because I don't see myself staying in the US indefinately, so I'll eventually move back to the UK. ;)

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Well I wouldn't stay in the US for long either living there.. Canada however is a different story ;)

Where you moving back to?

purple
      It's all a little indefinate at the moment and won't happen for about another 2 years, but Kent would be the area choice ;)

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      It's all a little indefinate at the moment and won't happen for about another 2 years, but Kent would be the area choice ;)
      That's where you are from, well some would move back to their roots, but I am all for 'why not try somewhere different', I'd opt for Lake district myself or, Bournemouth, or Cornwall but Lakes is more central so Lakes would likely win.

purple
      Been to the lakes a few times, it's ok to visit for a couple of weeks but personally I wouldn't want to live there.
      The South coast is pretty nice, I wouldn't have a prob living there. Cornwall? Way too far out from London and and not convenient enough for me.
      My family are mostly around the Kent area too, so obviously thats influencing my decision.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Been to the lakes a few times, it's ok to visit for a couple of weeks but personally I wouldn't want to live there.
      The South coast is pretty nice, I wouldn't have a prob living there. Cornwall? Way too far out from London and and not convenient enough for me.
      My family are mostly around the Kent area too, so obviously thats influencing my decision.
      Fair enough.

Weather is better on South coast too.

purple
      Quote Originally Posted by blackcomb View Post
      Weather is better on South coast too.
      Exactly! ;)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12