My husband is a qualified Electrician in the UK and has 10years experience, we along with our 2 children are looking to move to Canada (pref London). Have looked at paper work and finding it a bit baffling as to what visa we should apply for. Have people managed to find jobs whilst being in the UK and is it hard for employers to get the relevant paper work?

Many thanks for any info that you can provide