Welcome to British Expats Abroad
    Like Tree2Likes
    • 1 Post By dgirl
    • 1 Post By JGK

Thread: i would like to move to canada to work n live

dgirl

i would like to move to canada to work n live

hi,
      my name D-girl and i would love to move to canada with my husband. I am a biochemist and would like to move to canada to work. i graduated 2003 and since be looking to work as a biochemist but haven't been able to find work.
      My friend that lives in Canada said to me that there are many opportunity to work as a biochemist in canada.
      Please how do i get working holiday visa or work permit for canada.
      Please i look to hearing from you asap

Thank you

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      JamesCanada
      Hiya,

Where are looking at going to in Canada? Love to here where you want to settle. I'm in Toronto.

purple
      Any ideas on the answer to her questions, anyone?

JGK
      I wouldn`t recommend it at the moment. The biggest concentration in Biotech-Pharma is around Montreal (how`s your French) but the CRO`s aren`t hiring, some big pharma are closing R&D, generic producers are laying off scientists and small biotechs are failing due to funding issues.
      purple likes this.

Tim

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Tim is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by JGK View Post
      I wouldn`t recommend it at the moment. The biggest concentration in Biotech-Pharma is around Montreal (how`s your French) but the CRO`s aren`t hiring, some big pharma are closing R&D, generic producers are laying off scientists and small biotechs are failing due to funding issues.
      A result of the Global Financial Crisis?

purple
      Quote Originally Posted by JGK View Post
      Hi there JGK

Thanks for providing the Canada info, it's much appreciated and helps people out.
      Welcome to the message boards of Britsabroad too :)

Jonboy
      Quote Originally Posted by dgirl View Post
      ... Please how do i get working holiday visa ...
      Working Holiday Canada, Work Canada, Seasonal Jobs Canada