• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Introduction

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      cath is on a distinguished road
      Hi Dell,that was one of the things that made me fall in love with England is all the amazing history and the beautiful scenery,it's so lush and green.really looking forward to seeing more of the country.there are some similarities i found,like the people there were very friendly and helpful as i think most people here are.it 's the same for me ,I have lived here all my life ,have had enough of the long cold winters and ready for a change.just the fact i felt so comfortable and at ease right from the start and felt right at home there is a big factor as well.i'm single ,no kids so it's seems like the right time for me to do this.i've been doing child care in my home the past few years,i am a year away from my art degree so if i were to complete it ,it could possibly give me more options for work.it's like anything there's good and bad points to any place or situation but what i may see as negative like the weather here, someone else who has lived without snow may find that appealing.how is the process going for you,any luck yet? hope it all works out for you all. :)
      Last edited by cath; 27-09-2009 at 01:16 AM.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123