Welcome to British Expats Abroad
      cem707

moving to nova scotia in March any advice??

I move to Nova scotia in March. I would love to get some advice about starting my new life out there... I plan to stay for a year maybe more... depends how things go...

i have my work permit already sorted along with my new job..

I am a single lady and would love any one's advice on things like; buying 2nd hand cars, cell phones... contract or pay as you go??? renting appartments... references... things to do to try and help adjust to culture change... I was born and always lived in London.

Any advice for a new single person in Nova Scotia would be appreciated

thanks

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      purple
      Hi Cem

Welcome to Britsabroad!

We have a lot of members in Canada, so hopefully one of them will pop in and answer your questions for you. Sounds like an exciting move and a great opportunity!
      What kind of job are you going over there to do?

cem707
      [QUOTE=purple;8692]Hi Cem

Oh I am an Osteopathic manaul practitioner, So I will be working in a clinic over there.. I visited in Feb this year and I love the place.
      thanks

purple
      Quote Originally Posted by cem707 View Post
      Oh I am an Osteopathic manaul practitioner, So I will be working in a clinic over there.. I visited in Feb this year and I love the place.
      thanks
      Sounds very cool Cem, Canada is a lovely place. I'd probably choose it over the USA, given a choice.

9sheets
      Whereabouts ? I lived in Halifax for 3 years...