Welcome to British Expats Abroad
      Schnapps70

Accessing Brtish TV in Munich

Hi All

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I am hoping someone can help. Does anyone have any experience of using a slingbox?

I have also found a website called 'My Expat Network' that allows you access via a VPN. Does anyone have any experience of this website and the quality you get?

Thankyou
      Sarah

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      bbflboy is on a distinguished road
      Yes I know quite a bit about Slingboxes and VPn services. I use them myself in the USA. What do you need to know?

Schnapps70
      Hi bbfiboy,

Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Thank you so much for taking the time to come back to me. I have sorted this out and it is up and running just fine. Meant I was able to watch Euro 2012 and have english commentary. Did you follow the tournament in USA?

Thank you again,
      Sarah

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Schnapps70 View Post
      Hi bbfiboy,

Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Thank you so much for taking the time to come back to me. I have sorted this out and it is up and running just fine. Meant I was able to watch Euro 2012 and have english commentary. Did you follow the tournament in USA?

Thank you again,
      Sarah
      Yes I have been watching the football. I have a UK Slingbox and VPN access so I can watch it various ways. I started using a service with www.123uktv.com and am very happy with it so will watch the final on it later today.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      I have a spare Slingbox with recordable UK freeview available so if you or anyone wants to rent it from me, just shout.