Thread: Costa Blanca

Title
      Aldo is a Dil
      Liked
      23 times
      Rep
      thearmchairdetective is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Naranjos View Post
      your right about that. But they are just a bit of fun really.

Were you any where near Somerset area????

North Somerset sort of

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Delice
      Quote Originally Posted by romfty View Post
      Come on folks, who lives here on the Costa Blanca? I live in an inland village (famous for Turron nougat). It is about twenty minutes from Alicante, forty from Benidorm and fifteen minutes to the beach. We have an old town house (modernised now) , but being built on the side of a small mountain it has lots of stairs and the back door is on the 1st floor!. When it comes to decorating, it's a bit like the forth road bridge!, never ending. So where do you live? or where are you going to live?
      Hi have just stumbled across this site and looks as though it might be very useful. We have bought a place in Turre in almeria and intend retiring there in two years time. At present spending as much time in our annual leave as possible there, and coming home gets harder each time!

Title
      Aldo is a Dil
      Liked
      23 times
      Rep
      Hi nice to meet you on Britsabroad.
      Annual Leave eh, that sounds very much like military or emergency services speak.
      What do you do currently?

Delice
      Hi - Ahaaha! spot on - I'm a nurse whilst hubby works for a newspaper

Title
      Aldo is a Dil
      Liked
      23 times
      Rep
      Whats happened to all of the Spanish posters?

Naranjos
      Quote Originally Posted by thearmchairdetective View Post
      Whats happened to all of the Spanish posters?

Hi there armchairdetective I have had visitors over this last week so have been far too busy to get online and I am off to visit the UK for christmas so will be away for a while. Not looking forward to my visit as it is colder over there than here. My sister was telling me how good the Bridgewater carnival was again this year albeit was cold and wet. Did you manage to see it.

Title
      Aldo is a Dil
      Liked
      23 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Naranjos View Post
      Hi there armchairdetective I have had visitors over this last week so have been far too busy to get online and I am off to visit the UK for christmas so will be away for a while. Not looking forward to my visit as it is colder over there than here. My sister was telling me how good the Bridgewater carnival was again this year albeit was cold and wet. Did you manage to see it.
      Hiya,
      No I only saw the highlights on the TV.
      It IS freezing here, glad im off to Oz for xmas and the new year.

Naranjos
      Quote Originally Posted by thearmchairdetective View Post
      Hiya,
      No I only saw the highlights on the TV.
      It IS freezing here, glad im off to Oz for xmas and the new year.

Oh you will be better off over there as its their summer time now. Are you there for the Christmas festivities. Turkey on the beach etc etc. lol My son, daughter in law and my two beautiful grandsons are off to Oz to live on Monday the 8th so perhaps thats where I will spend next Christmas but as it is I am going over to the UK for Christmas this year basically to freeze my nose off. My children insisted that I spend this christmas with them as they don't think I should be alone this year. (I lost my husband of 45years in January). So begrudginly I agreed to go over there.

Amanda
      Hi there, I'm currently living in the uk looking to escape from it all with my 2 dogs but not sure where in europe to go yet, is it nice there? where are you originally from? how long you lived there?

• Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678