Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      naonoodle is on a distinguished road

Documentary Film about ExPats - anyone interested in taking part?

Hi everyone!

I'm a student filmmaker involved in the early stages of a documentary film about expats living in Europe, and wondered if anyone would be interested in speaking to me about their individual experiences as such?
      This would be applicable to anyone who is either already living in a foreign country, or who is considering making the move.
      If anybody thinks they may be interested and would like further details, please reply to this thread.

Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing from you!

Naomi
      Last edited by purple; 17-08-2010 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Some information removed to protect members privacy.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      169 times
      Rep
      purple is on a distinguished road
      Hi Naomi, and Welcome to the message boards of Britsabroad.

Good luck with your documentary, let's see if anyone wants to offer their stories.
      If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. - John Lennon 1940 - 1980

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      jollyjack is on a distinguished road
      Hello Naomi.
      I am, I suppose, an expat, although I do not feel like one after 17 years of being in Spain.
      Before I was an "expat" I was for 12 years a Film-Editor and then Video-Editor in Newcastle-upon-Tyne at Tyne Tees TV in the UK where I worked on mainly documentary programmes but other types of programmes too: News, Sport, Childrens` Progs etc. I would be quite willing to speak to you if you like. My wife and I have lived for 10 years in Andalucia and now for 7 years in Valencia province.