Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      johndr is on a distinguished road

Earn 250gbp pw this summer and have your home looked after whilst you are away!

I am a teacher at St Christopher's school in Bahrain where I have lived for 11 years. Before Bahrain I taught in Kathmandu for 5 years. I am married to Mary and we have two house trained boys: Jack aged 11 and Thomas aged 8.
      We have started to think about the summer holiday and ways to escape the heat and turmoil in Bahrain. The combination of 40 degree plus temperatures in July and August, gangs of youths demonstrating and wafts of tear gas onto the compound compels us to leave as soon as the schools finish!
      In previous years, we have had some very successful housesitting holidays which have allowed us to look after someone's house whilst giving them the chance to earn some money from their property whilst they are away.
      If you know of anyone who is going away please ask them to get in touch. Last year we offered around 250GBP per week and were pleased to receive a number of offers. We can consider any dates beween 27/6 and 29/8 and any location (including the UK and beyond). We would be very grateful if you could share this post with any friends who might be interested. Thank you! John Roycroft and Mary Sherry You can also find us on facebook. We would be very happy to provide references from previous housesits and a security deposit.
      Last edited by Ktee; 26-01-2013 at 11:07 AM.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979