Welcome to British Expats Abroad
      debdaz

Help With Finding Real Work In Portugal

I'm looking to move to portugal with my family and need help in finding real companies for work.

I have over 19yrs expereinec in the automotive industry as a project engineer and can adapt to any type of industry / challenge etc

Can anyone assist?

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Doz
      Hi debdaz, welcome to Brits Abroad
      Hopefully someone will be on soon with some info for you

Andy Chapman
      Welcome to the Forum debdaz.

Last edited by Andy Chapman; 10-02-2009 at 02:14 PM.

debdaz

Thank you Guys

I have been looking for this site for months

Fingers crossed for feed back

omostra06
      Finding work can be hard if you dont speak Portuguese.

Peaceful Portugal
      Like omostra06 said its hard to get a 'real job' if you don't speak the language. Most people that move over here either start their own business or have a nice pension

ktabi
      i would agree with peaceful portugal i moved here 7 years ago and there was no jobs going so i decide to learn the lingo and now i have a job , but its hard to find a ~job and then with the way jobs work with contract you night have a job for 6 months and then they get rid of you cause they can you dont have long term security of job over here not like the uk.... but good luck

Cloninger
      Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon {link removed} and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your phorum posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon! Best regards!
      Last edited by Aldo; 13-09-2012 at 06:20 PM.