Welcome to British Expats Abroad
    Like Tree4Likes
    • 1 Post By miscom
    • 1 Post By Aldo
    • 2 Post By FamilyInSpain

Thread: How much are you paying your gestor?

miscom

How much are you paying your gestor?

Hi everyone, I would be interested in know what others on the CDS 'Torremolinos, Fuengirola area preferably' are paying 'monthly or per declaration' for their Gestor or Economist to do any small business quarterly and end of year returns? I believe mine is supposed to be cheap but I don't see how 2500 Euros (before IVA) to be cheap to do returns on 2 small businesses '1 couldn't be smaller' for what cannot amount to more than 2 days work in a year.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road
      If you are automino and on the "modular" system you will pay a flat fee of about 250 euro a month. That is social security and not income tax or VAT. Its about 18/20% you need to charge on top to cover IVA and these need to be on your facturas with your NIF number, then the gestor should submit them every January. It should cost an extra 80/100 euros to submit the end of year return, some do it on a percentage of the rebate.
      The 250 euros (approx) is a flat fee and is payable even if you didnt earn a cent that month.

PS i'm no tax expert and this is just from my experience
      Ktee likes this.
      it happens a lot everywhere in the world...

FamilyInSpain
      Good Morning
      I run the equivalent of a Gestoria for foreigners on the Costa Del Sol. As part of our services, we offer accounting packages and guidance on business set up & management. If you want to send me more details of what services you require I can let you know what our costs would be. That way you can see if you are being charged too much by your current comany.
      If you are interested please let me know & I will send you my contact details.
      Good luck!
      Lisa
      Aldo and Ktee like this.