Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Piercey is on a distinguished road

moving to germany

Hi people, I am planning to move to Berlin as I have had a few job offers there recently and it seems they are in a better state then a lot of other places in Europe at the moment. Any advice on how to find cheap property there? I have been recommended this website http://berlin.xpatrentals.com which has quite a lot of places on it but I am trying to find somewhere where I do not have to deal with estate agents, any sites which connect directly to private landlords?

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      kris1985 is on a distinguished road
      Hello,are you looking at renting or possibly buying? If you are looking tobuy property then I would recommend getting in touch with First RateFX. Don't go through your bank! www.firstratefx.com

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Gunnar is on a distinguished road
      Hi Piercey!
      How are you doing with your move? I hope everything is going well but just wanted to give you a little tip. Sometimes it is pretty nice to know the language before you move to a different country. Now, I don't know if you already speak German, but if not I would suggest you take a little vacation there and learn a "word or two" ;) One good place to do that is Austria (they also speak German, but it's a very, very beautiful place to visit as well). I just came back from https://www.viennasightseeing.at/en/...ail/hallstatt/ and loved every day of it. I sure learned more in those two weeks than I did in a whole school year :)
      Last edited by Gunnar; 21-09-2016 at 08:07 PM.