• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Moving to Spain

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road
      about 2/3 to 3/4 depending variables such as on how long the misses spends on the phone, if the air con / heating is on.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      andyaem
      Its also really useful to use a prepaid card which allows you to transfer money from a UK bank acount in an emergency from the UK in a matter of minutes and still get an excellent exchange rate with minimal charges. For this I use the FairFX card - you can order one online for Euros here: https://www.fairfx.com/ref/d5nzv

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo9 View Post
      Yes, I'm now in Spain. I drove there...the Weather through France was bad, after Bordeaux the Weather was much better.
      In the end I phoned up the bank and they said that it was free for me to take out Euros. So that's good to get cash out quickly, the thing with using your card abroad is sometimes it does not work for anti-fraud measures. But I thought it best to transfer money into a new Spanish account. My friend who lives here told me about a UK Company he uses to transfer money across. So I've started using them now. Their web address is, www.satworldwide.co.uk

YoungAbroad

Spain

Well the question is what you really want; Spain's weather its great but although the economy is big it is having quite a lot of issues !!

Sophant
      We've recently written an article about retiring to Spain. It would be great to hear some real-life stories and opinions from those who have actually moved or retired to Spain! Please feel free to comment on our blog.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      bga2014 is on a distinguished road

Hi Im from the UK looking for seasonal work in bars, restaurant, hotels in the areas of Ibiza, mallorca, Costa De sol, anywhere that are lively tourism areas..
      Also accommodation areas that are cheap or even camp areas so i can pitch up or a caravan.
      My age is 33
      If anyone knows where i can find jobs, going through this same search, i would be more and happy to share accommodations

thank you

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Addski28 is on a distinguished road
      I'm in the Algarve.. Right next to the Spanish border.. I love it and would never move back permanently
      Using Tapatalk

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      floss is on a distinguished road
      hi ,we are looking to move to spain soon ,arriving friday for a week to try and find somewhere to live, any advise would be great ,thanks

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      libertyjade is on a distinguished road
      Hi google playaway abroad. They do tenerife and maybe other places but i know 100% tenerife x

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234