Thread: Uk tv

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      clairerach is on a distinguished road

Uk tv

Hi guys
      New to spain and missing uk tv, can anybody recommend a good streaming website so I can watch from my laptop?
      Thanks

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Magor is on a distinguished road
      I prefer to use an apple TV and stream bbc iplayer etc using Airplay to TV

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      clairerach is on a distinguished road

Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Magor View Post
      I prefer to use an apple TV and stream bbc iplayer etc using Airplay to TV

Hi

thanks for coming back to me, i have started using wemissourtv.com and so far so good

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      BrianC is on a distinguished road
      Simple answer. Get yourself a VPN connection.

There are "free" offerings around but the ads are annoying and the quality often poor. An alternative is to pay for an ad-free, reliable service. There are a number of providers around of various quality. After some initial trial and error, I have now used these people for some five years and found them to be reliable. They are also one of the cheapest around. <a href="https://billing.hideipvpn.com/aff.php?aff=465">Hide IP VPN</a>

What I'd advise anone interesed to do is to initially subscribe for one month (Cost $6). If happy with the service it is very easy after that to switch to a longer contract. One year UK costs $55.

They also provide a vpn service to other countries such as the USA. Having never used that, I can't honestly say if their service to these countries is any good.

Title
      Soon To Be Expat
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Knightrunner is on a distinguished road
      I read the other day that Netflix will be coming to Spain later this year. I'm not sure when, but that could be an alternative to TV.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Neil Holmes is on a distinguished road
      Have you tried http://www.viewabroad.com/
      you can get most channels you need.

Jakey

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      SimCityAT is on a distinguished road

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      falc1980 is on a distinguished road
      Hi all I am selling now TV boxes with one years Plex subscription on, you get every single uk channel on there, all 3pm kick offs and box office, plus thousands of movies and TVs shows on demand.
      It costs 100 including shipping, then 55 a year thereafter, the quality is perfect and you only need internet connection to use it. Inbox me if you are interested or would even like a trial.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      john1981 is on a distinguished road
      Hi everyone! Just sharing something here that I feel could be usefull for the UK expats around. I have been using Filmon for many years now. But I came accross another platform recently that is quite enjoyable. It's called TV mucho. The image resolution is better than Filmon, especially when I cast it on a big screen. But it also has 7 days catch up allowing me to watch on demand more than 150 movies, 900 documentaries, 1200 tv shows, etc. Has anyone tried this yet?