Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Thailand

Doz

Thailand

Do we have anyone here in Thailand?
      Just wondered as we have work coming up there in the future. It could mean a possible long term move there so thought id see if anyone can give me the benefit of thier experiences there

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      layangardens

Phuket

Good Day from sunny Phuket.

Where about in thailand are you working?

we are an established developer in Phuket and have many experiences in siam

Theirefore if anyone needs any advise on rental, purchasing property, investment opportunities, please feel free too contact me.

Kind Regards

Tony@layangardens.com

www.layangardens.com
      www.lunaphuket.com

skink
      What sort of info are you looking for?

Doz
      Thailand is off the menu now, looks like we will be in Vung Tau for a while now. Thats ok by me for the time being. Im so glad we moved down here, its much nicer than Saigon.
      Im sitting here staring at the ocean as i type :yes:

Andy Chapman
      OK OK Doz make us jealous why don't you.

Cold & snowy here in the UK at the moment
      with no sign of a let up this coming week.

Wish i was elsewhere.

Doz
      Dont mean to make you jealous Andy.
      There are a lot of things im missing from back home and its not perfect here. We are not in Vietnam to settle permanently, its a work thing right now. I could think of heaps of places id rather be but all in good time.
      I hope we can all reach our dream destination eventually.

So where would you pick Andy if you could choose anywhere?

skink
      Quote Originally Posted by Andy Chapman View Post

Cold & snowy here in the UK at the moment
      with no sign of a let up this coming week.

Wish i was elsewhere.
      But think of all the nice things - Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding, nice long walks without getting drenched in sweat (which is what you get here), Cornish Pasties, nice old pubs with log fires burning, being able to approach anyone and speak English - You might be getting an idea of the downsides to Thailand

Doz
      and Vietnam

Tim

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Tim is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by skink View Post
      But think of all the nice things - Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding, nice long walks without getting drenched in sweat (which is what you get here), Cornish Pasties, nice old pubs with log fires burning, being able to approach anyone and speak English - You might be getting an idea of the downsides to Thailand
      Sounds like you've a good dose of homesickness there - AAh and just think what you've actually left behind, the drizzle (Not the proper rain) and the wind.

T

Andy Chapman
      and the staying in doors day after blinking day because it's either too cold or too wet to go out. Not much fun there.

Wet all day today and now the wind has got up and it looks as if we're in for a good storm tonight.

• Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast