Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
      freya
      Hey, I think www.stuffbackhome.com is a great website to try out! has alot of stuff on there.. and pretty quick delivery too.. also have a personal shopper to go and find what may not be on their site.
      hope it helps!!

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by freya View Post
      Hey, I think www.stuffbackhome.com is a great website to try out! has alot of stuff on there.. and pretty quick delivery too.. also have a personal shopper to go and find what may not be on their site.
      hope it helps!!
      Wow at those delivery charges I think I will forget it thanks, I looked at a small snack size box of crisps the 10p ones, total price was 7.61gbp which I thought was good and was ready to place the order, but wait for it 76.21gbp postage and packing a total of $132 I wouldn't mind if they were the proper packets but these are the mini snack bags 14g

Title
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      yummybrummy is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      Wow at those delivery charges I think I will forget it thanks, I looked at a small snack size box of crisps the 10p ones, total price was 7.61gbp which I thought was good and was ready to place the order, but wait for it 76.21gbp postage and packing a total of $132 I wouldn't mind if they were the proper packets but these are the mini snack bags 14g
      That's outrageous!! Think I'll give that a wide berth.
      Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves - Confucious

Title
      Liked
      372 times
      Rep
      ophidian is on a distinguished road
      I just did an experimental short list of a few goodies and they give you the choice between DHL who are hellish expensive and Royal Mail. DHL were 55 and RM were 8, that was up to 2kg. Give it another go Kate.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      It wouldnt give me the option to choose ROyal Mail when I went to the ordering screen, I filled everything out and then it only came back with DHL, I wonder if it is because it was a box of crisps and it's an awkward shape

Title
      Liked
      372 times
      Rep
      ophidian is on a distinguished road
      It may have been that it was calculated as being more than 2kg perhaps ? As soon as I went over 2kg I only had the choice of DHL.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      I have no idea how much a box of crisps weighs, but even so, can't afford it which is a shame, I will have to stick to the British Shop here.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      buck91 is on a distinguished road
      check out www.littlebitofbritish.com there prices are good and they beat other companys

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234