Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What is illegal in the UAE

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      894 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      No it was Duabiland they say it will be the best theme park in the world and put Disney to shame. DUBAILAND™
      I saw the Ferrari one that looks awesome as well, how fast do you actually travel.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      67 times
      Rep
      Trueblue is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by yummybrummy View Post
      Are you talking about Ferrari World in Yas Island? If so, this was completed last October and the roller coaster is absolutely awesome. I knew it went quickly but OMG when you experience it first hand, it is literally breathtaking.......
      wow! just up my street, cheers for that I feel a holiday coming on lol

Title
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      yummybrummy is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      No it was Duabiland they say it will be the best theme park in the world and put Disney to shame. DUBAILAND™
      I saw the Ferrari one that looks awesome as well, how fast do you actually travel.
      Ah yes Dubailand which was meant to be bigger than Ferrari World. Unfortunately that's been shelved due to economic climate so God knows when if at all work will resume which is a shame.

Well the rollercoaster travels up to 240km/second. I was wearing my hair up before the ride, by the time it was over I looked like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards

Title
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      It's a must do True. You can't visit UAE and ignore going there. Although I think that ride is probably the only one worth going for but as I'm such a shortarse I managed to get in on child's entrance fee. Haha brill
      Trueblue likes this.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      894 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by yummybrummy View Post
      Ah yes Dubailand which was meant to be bigger than Ferrari World. Unfortunately that's been shelved due to economic climate so God knows when if at all work will resume which is a shame.

Well the rollercoaster travels up to 240km/second. I was wearing my hair up before the ride, by the time it was over I looked like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards
      Oh no, I was so looking forward to that, it sounded wonderful x
      Wow 240km is fast lol, I don't know if I could stomach that lol. Old age is setting in I can't do twisty turny rides now, but can do straight and fast. The last twisty one I went on was in Port Aventurer in Spain, although been to America a number of times since but have to stick to the slower rides lol.
      Trueblue likes this.

Title
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      Oh no, I was so looking forward to that, it sounded wonderful x
      Wow 240km is fast lol, I don't know if I could stomach that lol. Old age is setting in I can't do twisty turny rides now, but can do straight and fast. The last twisty one I went on was in Port Aventurer in Spain, although been to America a number of times since but have to stick to the slower rides lol.
      Hehe Ktee. No it is a MUST!! If you come to UAE you HAVE to do it. Otherwise you'll never forgive yourself
      Trueblue likes this.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12