Hi all,

as per title, we are UK national parents who lived in the USA for several years on an L2 visa, during which we had twins baby girls born in the US, and so they have US birth certificates and passports. We have since moved back to the UK, and they have UK passports as well now.

My question is, can we as a family (2 x US children, 1 x UK child and 2 x UK parents), move back to the US without visas whilst the 2 x US children are dependent upon us? Or is it not as simple as that?