Hello, has anyone ever been in the following situation? I live in the US. My US-born spouse and I have a child together. Unfortunately, I am considering divorce. In the case of a divorce, I know my spouse will not allow our child to travel to the UK with me to visit family. Can I legally oppose this and get the right to travel with the child?