Welcome to British Expats Abroad
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By thisoldworld

Thread: Location, Location, Location!

DeadLinesman

Location, Location, Location!

So any advice on different states? At the moment, I'm completely ruling out the Midwest and looking at Cali, Oregon, Colorado or somewhere East like Maryland, Virginia, Delaware etc.....

Anyone have any info on what the rental market is like for property and how the commutes are in the big cities? I'm simply looking for ANY info if anyone has had experience of the states. Thanks!

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      504 times
      Rep
      guest3160 is on a distinguished road
      Hi deadlinesman....Good luck on your journey. I'll be interested to hear anyones stories....I'm liking the idea of a long hol to the US at some point in the future. At the moment I know absolutely zero about the place but am leaning towards the areas youre looking at...I'd love to know what life is like in those states.

Title
      Liked
      209 times
      Rep
      Pink is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by DeadLinesman View Post
      So any advice on different states? At the moment, I'm completely ruling out the Midwest and looking at Cali, Oregon, Colorado or somewhere East like Maryland, Virginia, Delaware etc.....

Anyone have any info on what the rental market is like for property and how the commutes are in the big cities? I'm simply looking for ANY info if anyone has had experience of the states. Thanks!
      I guess it would depend on where your job was.....

Title
      Currently, California. Moving again in a short while.
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      thisoldworld is on a distinguished road
      If you still need information, what do you want to know specifically? I'm American born and raised and I've lived in the places you've named.
      Cal likes this.