Welcome to British Expats Abroad
      jules73

london embassy interview

Hello
      Can any one help? My dad is sponsoring me for my visa to move to the USA. I have sent all paperwork back to the embassy to let them know that we are ready for our interview. I was wondering if anyone know how long this takes?

I am hoping it will be this side of christmas!

Thanks Jules x

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Andy Chapman
      No Idea Jules but i suggest you PM some of the Brits in the USA on here as there are quite a few but only log in occasionly

Septicbrit
      Quote Originally Posted by jules73 View Post
      Hello
      Can any one help? My dad is sponsoring me for my visa to move to the USA. I have sent all paperwork back to the embassy to let them know that we are ready for our interview. I was wondering if anyone know how long this takes?

I am hoping it will be this side of christmas!

Thanks Jules x

Insufficient information to answer your question. They're currently processing for visas petitioned in March 2001 for married children of US citizens.

So if he's just filed the I-130, you've got a long wait, whereas if he filed a long time ago and a visa number has just been issued by NVC, you'll be here by Xmas if all goes well.

UnaltUnlanda

hi!

Do you sometimes hate the inconvenience of flying so much that you would rather not travel?(It has gotten so much worse in the past few years)

purple
      Well it certainly beats driving a thousand miles! Even considering any of the inconveniences, I'd hate not being able to fly at all.

I fly regularly with my job and to be honest don't really seem to have much in the way of problems. Thankfully most of the flights I use usually seem to be on time.
      Guess it depends on the airline and airport to a great extent.