Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Andrea089 is on a distinguished road

Nurse moving to florida

Hello everyone I'm very new to this. I've just read a few posts and saw some very helpful people out there.
      I've just returned from a holiday in florida where I literally fell in love! I have always been adamant I never want to leave my family to move abroad but now I have my heart set on it!
      I'm 27 and a registered nurse on a young persons disability unit and my partner is 31 and a pilot for a regional airline. We are looking to move to florida for maybe 2 or 3 years on the melbourne area. I have tried to do some research but everything I read is different and I am totally lost. I have contacted my university to obtain my transcripts as I heard this could take a while. As for what to do next or in what order to do things we are totally lost! Any help would be very welcome. Thankyou very much

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Dave2726 is on a distinguished road
      I would suggest you post the same question on British Expats USA forum. It is a much busier forum and you will likely get a more detailed response. In the first instance they will probably direct you to one of their wiki pages on visa eligibility which you should read and understand carefully. All the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk