Welcome to British Expats Abroad
      cathy5

Recommended cheap flights

Hi all

Just thought i would mention that after searching for flights and checking prices with 15 or so airlines i found cheaper flights by quite a margin. Seems to be quite a big difference in price with the various operators, also booking the flights online saved a bit of money. Try these guys, http://www.internationalairportflights.com

Cathy
      Last edited by cathy5; 31-03-2010 at 05:05 PM.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      purple
      Never found the site you mentioned any good for flights back to the UK. It always came up with some kind of "destination not recognised" messages. No idea why that was.
      I generally use www.airlineconsolidator.com and then shop the cheapest flight it shows directly from the airlines website.
      Lately VirginAtlantic seem to usually come up cheapest for direct flights back to the UK.

BritXoomer
      Did you know that you can also negotiate and name your own price on Priceline.com | Cheap Flights, Hotels, and Rental Cars -- Discount Airfare, also I've found some really great deals on www.expedia.com and Cheap Flights, Airline Tickets, Airfare & Travel Deals. Another great site is Cheap Flights, Hotels, Airline Tickets, Cheap Tickets, Cheap Travel Deals - KAYAK - Compare Hundreds of Travel Sites At Once, it compares prices of flights from all of the discount sites to find the best one more easily.

purple
      Yep, all those work.