Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      jamesroberts108 is on a distinguished road

urgent help needed thanks ;) x

hello i have a fiance in Illinois Chicago and i really wanna get over they're asap she has to fill out a fionce form online and then id be interviewed ect then ill have to wait ive just found out a few days ago that she is 4 seeks pregnant the dur date is on October im a young man hard working i have no money in the bank she does ect but if i get a fiance visa i should get lots of work as a manual laborer ect whats the work like ? how long does the visa take noways can i take forever ? can i use the fact that my fiance is pregnant in a good way cos im desperate to be there to help her ect the american sites say itll takes six months could it be less and whats is the acceptance rate for brits game anyone explain the immigration game a little better to me so i know the score please ;) x does any one know the ins and outs with out the hassle ect ? and whats the chances of being accepted in the process? as i have no degrees but im smart and very hard working ect and just want to support my new family and baby whom can ease my mind please i really need the help and id really appriciate any feed back no matter how small its all useful thank u :) x

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      891 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      Hi James
      How have you gone on with this?