Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Results 1 to 4 of 4
    1. #1

      Cool USA University funding for my son

      My work are moving me to the USA early 2012 and I need some advice on university information?

      I have a son who is 16, who will likely want to study in the USA if thats where we are living at that point. Assuming we are/have been residents for more than a year before he applies to any Universities in the USA Is he entitled to take Univeristy loans just like a US citizen? how do these loans work tuition fees, etc...? anyone out there know?

    2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
    3. #2
      Alrite mate, welcome to the party, someone will be along very soon to help with your questions. Enjoy the forum mate SWAG

    4. #3

      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      891 times
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      Hi and welcome to the forum, unfortunately I have no idea on America but I have found this booklet that may help http://www.gcsu.edu/financialaid/doc...School0910.pdf

    5. #4
      Check out this site http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
      his may be of some help to you! Good Luck!


  • Tags for this Thread