I have a valid green card and my husband and eldest son are US citizens. We had to visit England for family reasons and I havenít now been out of the US since July 2017. I didnít file for a re-entry permit as I didnít think we would be back for this long. Anyway we are ready to return to the US. My youngest needs his birth abroad/ ssn/ and passport but Iím unsure of what I need to do? My husband will be going back soon and I donít want to be here alone for months. What should I do first?