Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree9Likes

Thread: what do i need to work in the usa for the summer?

Title
      Liked
      209 times
      Rep
      Pink is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
      Lol fake ID and your sorted! I've wanted to do the camp america thing for a few years now but i have no skills/talent.. Seriously.

I think i'd have to do the BUNAC one where you can do things like work in the kitchen but still have your free time and can travel afterwards. Im probably a bit too grumpy for the kids anyway lol
      LOL Do you realise the background checks does on a person before they issue visas

There is a UK website/company that advertises the Disney and Universal jobs but I can't find it and my google is having a mental breakdown and refusing to bring up UK stuff!

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      68 times
      Rep
      Stacey is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
      LOL Do you realise the background checks does on a person before they issue visas

There is a UK website/company that advertises the Disney and Universal jobs but I can't find it and my google is having a mental breakdown and refusing to bring up UK stuff!
      Yeah i was just joking lol when we did our ESTA thingy i was almost sick with panic because dave had smashed a window window when he was a lot younger but it was on his record - i thought they wouldnt let him in haha!!

I'll have a look later on, i'd definitely like to do something like that one day once i was at college or uni. Would be a good experience!

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12