Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Paver Smith is on a distinguished road

Anyone from Liverpool?

Hi

The company I work for wants to carry out a survey of expats who hail from Liverpool to find out what they miss most about their hometown.

If any Scousers (and Merseysiders) want to take part, just click on the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C7YF6K6

It's light-hearted fun and it would be great to hear back from Scousers who've moved away.

Thanks

Michael
      Paver Smith
      Last edited by purple; 09-11-2010 at 05:42 PM.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      169 times
      Rep
      purple is on a distinguished road
      Hi Paver, and welcome to Britsabroad.

It would help if you didn't post the same message in every section of the message boards.
      You will see there is a sticky note requesting people not to do that in several places on the forum boards, should you care to read them.

I have also edited the phone number and email address out of your message, as we suggest that people do not give out personal information in a public forum.
      The messages in the other sections will be deleted, and I would ask that you post only one message of the same subject in future.

Thanks, and have a good day.

purps
      If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. - John Lennon 1940 - 1980

Title
      Liked
      139 times
      Rep
      Hoff to Oz is on a distinguished road
      No ones going to admit to coming from Liverpool are they? lol

you won't rember this but last century they had a good football team, you are probably too young to know this. lol