• 1 Post By Aldo

Thread: IKEA UKs favourite shop!!

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road

IKEA UKs favourite shop!!

The Misses loves it, but i suspect its only because she can dump the kids in the kid pit for half an hour and stock up on urdy gurdy food. Me, I hate (is hate too strong a word? NO it isn't) the place. I hate the way they herd you around like sheep and the people actually conform and follow little arrows on the floor, I hate the fact that they are indentical all over the world, the one in Malaga is the same as the one in Thurruck which is the same is the one in slacks creek!!, I just hate them and thats that!
      it happens a lot everywhere in the world...

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Cal

Title
      Liked
      218 times
      Rep
      Cal will become famous soon enough
      Gary is like you and won't go in the store after his first visit, im allowed an hour to go and find what i want, get it or the aisle number and he meets me at check out to carry and load the stuff. Apparantly there are secret doors to cut through the store, but they must be bloody good cause ive never found one,lol
      They do have some cheap kitchen stuff though, so its not all bad

Cal x

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road
      yep, I was going to mention that the kitchen stuff is OK, i mean the utensils and crockery but apart from that it just isn't worth the hassle
      Cal likes this.

Title
      Liked
      504 times
      Rep
      guest3160 is on a distinguished road
      We have one in Perth and funnily enough I never went in the UK, I love a trip every few months here though, what's not to love?? I couldn't furnish my whole house there but I have a few IKEA pieces dotted around! Kitchenware is great and cheap. I like the rugs, the picture section, plants, candles and of course the 50c hot dogs and $1.50 coffee refills at the end! Who said Perth was expensive!

George
      I go with my sister and she wants to live in every showroom we see I admit I like looking around for lots of little things