Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Japan

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road

Question Japan

Just been watching sky news and the amazing effort of a British rescue team. They are working around the clock in a snow blizzard, in extremely dangerous structures. I am totally humbled.
      As for the Japanese people, my heart goes out to them and when i see how calm and organized they are even after such a huge natural disaster i have nothing but respect for then.
      it happens a lot everywhere in the world...

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      toxan
      Such a shame wat is going on, and the Government there is lying to their teeth. There would have been rioting and looting elsewhere!

Trueblue
      Good to see nations from all over the world being sent to Japan, Australia included. Considering that many of the guys did their stint in Christchurch they have done a hellava job

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      They have done a great job, it's been non stop for some of the rescue workers, first Brisbane floods, then Yasi, then NZ and now Japan.
      Trueblue likes this.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      118 times
      Rep
      cerberus1 is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue View Post
      Good to see nations from all over the world being sent to Japan, Australia included. Considering that many of the guys did their stint in Christchurch they have done a hellava job
      Watched a couple of different news clips this weeks that showed Japanese & Australian rescue teams going straight from New Zealand to Japan. You look at the pictures though and there's so much debris, and you think, honestly, where do you start?
      Trueblue likes this.

Trueblue
      Watched it last night Rob, fgs, I wouldnt know either, I guess they have their strategy . Hats off to the lot of them, hope they are recognised in New Years medals.

Trueblue
      Yes Ktee, our lads have shown their true colours, as I said to your Secretary Rob, my hat goes off to them all brave buggers!
      Ktee likes this.

chris955
      Yes it is hard to imagine what things would be like without these selfless individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
      Just been watching sky news and the amazing effort of a British rescue team. They are working around the clock in a snow blizzard, in extremely dangerous structures. I am totally humbled.
      As for the Japanese people, my heart goes out to them and when i see how calm and organized they are even after such a huge natural disaster i have nothing but respect for then.
      Aldo and Ktee like this.

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      My apologies for not mentioning the other earthquake rescue teams including the Aussies, I was just commenting after watching the Brits on Sky news UK but of course they are all heros.
      Ktee likes this.

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Ironically Just a couple of weeks before Japan had rescue teams in Christchurch.
      The world is very cruel sometimes.
      Ktee likes this.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast