• Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Please remove your shoes

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road
      I would kill for a bit of carpet in the bedroom in winter but the misses won't have it. :(

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Trueblue
      Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
      Do your house guests need a heath and safety induction to enter your house
      Is that said facitiously? I stated my preference end of eh! no one mentioned my H&S, a good many tradies cannot take off their shoes for H&S reasons which is understandable
      Last edited by Trueblue; 04-03-2011 at 06:09 AM.

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue View Post
      Is that said facitiously? I stated my preference end of eh! no one mentioned my H&S, a good many tradies cannot take off their shoes for H&S reasons which is understandable
      Sorry Blue, I thought you meant that tradies can't take of their shoes in your house for H&S reasons. What about hard hats?

Just pulling your chain mate

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      I'm lost but then that doesn't take a lot ;)
      This house we are in is tiled and to be honest I would prefer carpets in the bedroom.
      Aldo likes this.

chris955
      Carpet everytime, nice and warm on the feet.

Trueblue
      Quote Originally Posted by chris955 View Post
      Carpet everytime, nice and warm on the feet.
      Thats right we all have our ideas, dead skin and sweaty feet on carpets but we are are all entitled to our opinions, I draw the line to hard hats in the bed room lol

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Thats true blue but what about the what about beds? You have bare feet in bed with dead skin ect.. so what's the difference with carpet?
      Also I remember a lot of people in Australia walk about barefeet, so maybe it may be better to ask them to put shoes ON before entering the house.
      Mind Less likes this.

Trueblue
      Thats true blue but what about the what about beds? You have bare feet in bed with dead skin ect.. so what's the difference with carpet?
      Also I remember a lot of people in Australia walk about barefeet, so maybe it may be better to ask them to put shoes ON before entering the house.

true true, I just cannot get over the fact of carpet, wasnt brought up with it, but whatever brings you comfort isnt it lol

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      You do have a point about in bed, I walk around the house in bare feet then in the middle of the night the bed feels really uncomfortable and that's when I realise I have brought half of the kitchen floor to bed with me:wub:

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Me and my mate invented a special tile in the pub one day, it had a nice shag pile on one side and an attractive porcilane tile on the other. The idea was you simply flip them over for winter/summer.
      Unfortunately it never got past the beer mat stage. ;(
      Ktee and guest3160 like this.

• Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast