Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      thehopkins is on a distinguished road

Smart Sanitizer Pro, Best Sanitizing Device for Coronavirus, Other Viruses, germs or

Amidst the current coronavirus issue going on around the globe, and with news of new people being infected on daily basis, care and caution has never been this so required in our lives.*

Whatever will aid in handling the situation and reducing the chances of spread is what is most paramount at these times.*

Recently, I took to ensuring my household got whatever we needed to stay safe, from mask to soap sanitizers, etc.*

Now we have the Smart Sanitizer Pro, which helps to sterilize almost all electronic devices that fit into it, including our mobile phones, pens, jewelry, even cash, among others.*

Just place anything into this portable sanitizer and it's 100% free from contamination.

It's currently the best sanitizer for coronavirus or other viruses, germs or bacteria… and it ships free worldwide.*

You can check it out here

https://hyperstech.com/intl/order.ph...erpro&net=3404

Sent from my vivo 1908 using Tapatalk

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      claudeolson26748 is on a distinguished road
      If this device will help a lot against corona virus then why not. https://www.maggardlaserart.com/everlasting-monuments/

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Wally is on a distinguished road
      Not a bad idea given the circumstances. I would want to do some research on how well this method works before though. I don't know enough about how UV light works with regard to bacteria and viruses.