• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Thai Brides

Title
      Liked
      210 times
      Rep
      tonyman is on a distinguished road
      being a contractor most of my working life ive met so many blokes who have/are sending money over to these young girls men......in there wallets they have these false pics of the person wearing a scolarship cap and gown ect, all a con but its always the older man in their 60's or disabled men who have had accidents leaving them only slightly brain damaged but still able to trace one of these people for plessure ect.....im working with one right now, he was in a coma ,should have died but pulled through , he married this Thai, she controlls him and his money, i feel like shakin him at times but it would not help ...and now she has brought her sister over last week ,already a 60 odd yr old from work has latched onto her ........it does wind me up a little ,
      Ktee likes this.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      It's hard isn't it, do you, like you say, try and talk sense in to them or do you let them enjoy what life they have left, tough one
      tonyman likes this.

Title
      Liked
      69 times
      Rep
      Stacey is on a distinguished road
      Yeah i remember you saying that before Tony. Its horrible how people can take advantage. Dont know how they live with themself
      tonyman likes this.

Title
      Liked
      210 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      It's hard isn't it, do you, like you say, try and talk sense in to them or do you let them enjoy what life they have left, tough one
      these blokes you just cant talk to at times, they know best and nothing will change their mind till its too late ...ive tried all the talk but they are set in their ways once bitten .....
      Ktee likes this.

Title
      Liked
      210 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
      Yeah i remember you saying that before Tony. Its horrible how people can take advantage. Dont know how they live with themself
      yes that was probs some of them in the uk ......one got stung big style , lost his flat ect and she and her son moved in ! his head was pickled , use to turn up to work in Liverpool at 7am then sup two tins of Tennants Super ect ......i seem to attract these people as i listen to them and show them attention .....so they tell me everything .....they need help but its hard work.........i have a friend here in Perth who is Aussie , dissabled but use to be very clever , he has knowbody but a contact in Thialand , he was always sending money , now he is skint and working nights at McDonalds as a cleaner ....he is fantstic at copying /downloading films ,so now and again i ask him do do me some ,just to let him feel wanted and useful ...i take him wine and curry ect ...his health is bad and does not care whether he lives or dies ...what can you do but try ?????????? the Thai was a hope that made him happy for some time and he keeps in touch with her but i/we know its never going to happen .......
      Ktee likes this.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      It seems Russia has now jumped on board and you can pay 3000 for a Romance Holiday to meet your new bride http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ian-wives.html

Title
      Liked
      69 times
      Rep
      Jeezo, its shocking. It's a bit like that sugarbaby website where people my age meet older people who pay their uni, buy them gifts etc

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
      Jeezo, its shocking. It's a bit like that sugarbaby website where people my age meet older people who pay their uni, buy them gifts etc
      I haven't seen that one, do you think they will buy me a Lamborghini ;)

Title
      Liked
      69 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      I haven't seen that one, do you think they will buy me a Lamborghini ;)
      Probably depends on what you give them first lol

Title
      Liked
      74 times
      Rep
      Petals is on a distinguished road
      It works the other way too, there are a lot of Filipino women living in Australia married to Australian men and the men are not always good to them. There is a Filipino womens association now set up to help these women. My neighbour is Filipino and she is married to a great guy and has been for a long long time, family grown up, however they get their family and friends over to marry guys you would not believe just to get to be here. I have been to some of their parties and seen for myself. They are so desperate for a better life and often they have to keep family back home. My neighbour told me she never goes home to visit because all her family wants is her money lol
      Petals

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12