Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Marina 1990 is on a distinguished road

Cool TV content from 'home'

Hi

I just started doing research for my university work and am doing some research learn about TV being broadcasted in foreign countries. In other words, are you as an expat able to watch TV from your home country in a convenient way.

I know many expats have problems and there are some solutions our there. I am curious to learn about those solutions and how you manage to watch the news, series and other TV content from 'home'. Would you be willing to help out? My ultimate goal is to start designing a cheap solution that is easy to use and provides high quality reliable TV. Much appreciate your time and help!

Kindest regards, Marina

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      ditzzeechick is on a distinguished road
      It's difficult in the USA....be certain to have downloaded itv player, inlayer and 4OD prior to moving to the USA. You will need to subscribe to a proxy server service like NetShade once you move in order to view programming produced in the UK. I am praying that BBC/iTV and others will offer their shows via a pay service. I watch all of the soaps and most ddocumentaries

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Plasticbag is on a distinguished road
      http://mediahhh.com/

This is the best way to watch British TV, it's free, you just have to look up the radio times to see what is on the channels.