Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road

Cool Weird Dreams (what do they mean)

I've been getting really weird dreams lately. The night before last i dreamed i was being raped by a bull elephant!! WTF!!!
      Last night i had a recurring dream that i often have about flying a plane (sometimes a helicopter) and i'm landing it in a street and the lamp posts and houses are getting narrower and narrower. The misses reckons the plane one is about obstacles being put im my way in real life.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Horsey type
      Liked
      89 times
      Rep
      Mind Less is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
      I've been getting really weird dreams lately. The night before last i dreamed i was being raped by a bull elephant!! WTF!!!
      Last night i had a recurring dream that i often have about flying a plane (sometimes a helicopter) and i'm landing it in a street and the lamp posts and houses are getting narrower and narrower. The misses reckons the plane one is about obstacles being put im my way in real life.
      I get some too mate
      One is that I'm still at school, still takin my A levels (after 23 years). The premise seems to be that it doesn't matter what results I get, cos I already took them 23 years ago (FFS!). Another is the flying one, where I can just jump and fly anywhere and keep in the air but just waving my arms and legs (I think that's common). Then there's another common one, where I'm out in the public naked
      HELP!
      Can't help you with the bull elephant one cobber

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      I have weird dreams every night. Have you ever woke up from a dream you were enjoying and managed to get back to sleep and in to the same dream, I love doing that, not sure how it happens lol.

Thehatandswag
      Yes I get dreams! But I usually have more De Ja Vu situations than dreams

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Mind Less View Post
      I get some too mate
      One is that I'm still at school, still takin my A levels (after 23 years). The premise seems to be that it doesn't matter what results I get, cos I already took them 23 years ago (FFS!). Another is the flying one, where I can just jump and fly anywhere and keep in the air but just waving my arms and legs (I think that's common). Then there's another common one, where I'm out in the public naked
      HELP!
      Can't help you with the bull elephant one cobber
      Used to get the flying one a lot but not so much recently, it was like swimming in water but in the air.
      Another is where i'm running from some one /thing and my legs are running but i'm standing still.

Title
      Horsey type
      Liked
      89 times
      Rep
      Mind Less is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
      Used to get the flying one a lot but not so much recently, it was like swimming in water but in the air.
      Another is where i'm running from some one /thing and my legs are running but i'm standing still.
      interesting, mate

I often dream that I'm trying to run but cannot for the life of me speed up to anything more than a slow jog, very frustrating.

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Any ever had sleep paraysis? I've had it a couple of times and its quite scary.
      Here's an old post of mine on another forum.
      https://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/chewin...paralysis.html