Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road

Bon Scot (a Moving Tribute)

I just stumbled across this tribute site to the late - great (or is it great - late) Bon Scot.
      TBH i had never heard of the man but his loyal followers are keeping his name alive in the name of ROCK 'N' ROLL!!.

I asked David if he came by often. “Oh yeah,” he said. “A couple of times a week I stop by and have a drink with Bon.” He had a premix can of rum and coke, and after having a sip himself, he leaned over and poured out “a sip for Bon”, in the patch of dirt just beside the plaque.

They couldn’t have been gone two minutes when a long haired character in a new-smelling leather vest, AC/DC iron-on patches, thongs, and two cans of Wild Turkey bounded up in front of me. He pumped my hand and introduced himself: “I’m Ben Scott. The love-child of Bon Scott”.

Then there was Simmo, who wore a fantastic Dirty Deeds singlet, showing a cheeky Bon holding a can of Swan Lager. Simmo brought a couple of bright yellow sunflowers picked right here in Fremantle. He gave me the tip-off that on Sunday night, after the big concert, the Esplanade Hotel was the place to be. All the stars would be hanging out there.
      more
      http://www.bonscottblog.com/2008/02/20/at-the-cemetery/
      it happens a lot everywhere in the world...

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road
      I wonder if Betty Mary Savage likes a drop of bundy n coke.
      it happens a lot everywhere in the world...