• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Ali

Title
      Liked
      43 times
      Rep
      Ali is on a distinguished road

Children growing up

Well, my 'baby' was 9 yesterday - he's having his party tomorrow and as mums do ... just thinking back to when he was born and the fact that my daughter whose now 13 had only just started school .... where does the time go ??
      The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Andy is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
      Well, my 'baby' was 9 yesterday - he's having his party tomorrow and as mums do ... just thinking back to when he was born and the fact that my daughter whose now 13 had only just started school .... where does the time go ??
      Hi Ali

We ask ourselves that every day as we see the kids get on the school bus. Hope he has a wonderful party

Andy + team :huh:

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Liz H is on a distinguished road
      Just treasure every moment, and enjoy while you can . all we have is today Happy Birthday

Ali

Title
      Liked
      43 times
      Rep
      OMG Sheena .. driving lessons... no!!! Alex is 13 but luckily not interested in boys (lol) well, she probably is, but not to go out with yet phew .. don't know that her dad could be coping with that one.

Ali
      The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs

Ali

Title
      Liked
      43 times
      Rep
      Christ, it'll be cheaper to buy him a car and teach him yourself - ring round a few more places lol

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      CathMatt is on a distinguished road
      Hi my baby will be 18 on Boxing Day so I will officially have an adult child! Where the heck did 18 years go? I can't be with her for her birthday:cry: as she is In Brisbane but hopefully I will be there sometime soon afterwards
      Cath, Matt Jamie and Travis

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hope so we have finally got the Visa paperwork all done, I have to get the certified copies of Matts P45's, P60's done on Monday and then we are ready to go, although the ex has still not given his permission for us to remove our daughter from the UK, despite him already being there!!! nevermind we will cross that bridge when we get to it, and the medicals police checks etc.:huh:

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Yes I know I seem to have been on about it forever!
      We have passed the TRA and we have sold the house (Subject to contract!) and we are now ready to submit the visa which is a PR visa we have been told it could take between 5-8 months so at the very earliest we would be talking the end of March! still with Christmas in between and a housemove (we are going to rent nearby!) it will hopefully pass quickly. I am not worried about Police Checks as never even had a parking ticket, but I am a bit worried about medicals, for no good reason, I just worry!

Ali

Title
      Liked
      43 times
      Rep
      OMG - well i've got a few years to go .. I hope ladies that I will lean from your mistakes.... I mean wisdom and you will stop me from making any whopping mistakes with my 2 children.

I'll watch these posts avidly and write down the things you pass on ... like the driving, the engagements etc.,

Ali

Deb

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Deb is on a distinguished road
      Hope the party went well Ali!! Look what we got to look forward to in the coming years!! lol

Deb xx

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast