Welcome to British Expats Abroad
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Ali

Title
      Liked
      43 times
      Rep
      Ali is on a distinguished road
      I don't think I want to Deb - perhaps I should start a post "Anyone want to adopt 2 kids" lol

Tom had a brilliant day - the place was great, foam pits to swing into from a rope, they had 1 hour play, 30 mins food and then went into the games room for 30 mins whilst we tidied up. Got some lovely stuff ... I'm always touched about how generous people are (although I don't buy naff pressies lol). Alex has gone to her friends belated birthday sleepover, so just me and the boys tonight, so going to have a glass or 2 of wine and get Nigel to throw something on the bbq. Will try to answer your email this weekend - it's 'in draft' as usual.

Ali xx
      The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Deb

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Deb is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
      I don't think I want to Deb - perhaps I should start a post "Anyone want to adopt 2 kids" lol

Tom had a brilliant day - the place was great, foam pits to swing into from a rope, they had 1 hour play, 30 mins food and then went into the games room for 30 mins whilst we tidied up. Got some lovely stuff ... I'm always touched about how generous people are (although I don't buy naff pressies lol). Alex has gone to her friends belated birthday sleepover, so just me and the boys tonight, so going to have a glass or 2 of wine and get Nigel to throw something on the bbq. Will try to answer your email this weekend - it's 'in draft' as usual.

Ali xx
      I reckon that will be a post that says "Anyone want to adopt 5 kids" lol!!

Glad the party went well!! Oh dear I do hope the boys are behaving for you!! lol. Dont worry about the email I am just as bad, as you know!! lol

Speak soon
      Deb xx

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12