Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road

Fake Weed Legal in Oz

Just saw this article about fake weed being legal
      "Synthetic marijuana that produces a similar "high" to cannabis but is legal is soaring in popularity among Australian adults aged from 18 up to their 70s.
      But toxicologists have warned it may cause dangerous side effects, such as seizures, high blood pressure, perception disorders, nausea and vomiting.
      The products are sold in bong shops and online stores, starting from around $20 per gram"
      http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...s-experts-warn

I have never done drugs, although I remember when we were at school kids were taking magic mushrooms and seeing half a mars bar running after them etc. I always got called for not taking them and being a goodie goodie but come on guys, I don't like Mars Bars at the best of times
      The closest I have ever got to taking drugs is when I had an addiction to ephedra (natural herb), a number of years ago, unfortunately it is illegal in most countries now, but boy did it give me energy, I was constantly on the go, the problem with it was that I couldn't sleep so when I came off it I was knackered so I would take another to keep me awake.
      I have never smoked either, although my lungs are knackered and I have been told I have the lungs of an 80 year old, so I may as well of smoked 200 a day.
      guest3160 likes this.

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      504 times
      Rep
      guest3160 is on a distinguished road
      Whats wrong with some people..have a glass of wine for goodness sake, cures all.
      Ktee likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      upperbatt is on a distinguished road
      Cannabis infused tea are also effective specially when it comes to intestinal problems unlike smoking’s quick reaction time, cannabis-infused teas have a longer build due to the digestive tract’s absorption of the liquid’s active ingredients. It is beneficial on treating chronic illnesses like this https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/chr-super-og. It has a lot of medical uses specially on some chronic illnesses and helps relieves pain and mood swings