Welcome to British Expats Abroad

Thread: Hi everyone

Doz

Hi everyone

Hi all, im back. Been real busy with work, had a nice long visit back to the UK followed by internet connection nightmares....they finally rewired and all seems good now.
      So how is everyone, all good i hope. Guess i better go catch up on a few hundred posts lol

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979
      Andy Chapman
      Welcome back Doz, boy have we missed you you busy person, so glad to see you back on B-A again.

Doz
      Thanks Andy

Tim

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Tim is on a distinguished road
      Aye up chicken - And I'd thought youd popped back to the uk for a kebab abd a descent curry! LOL

Good to see you back in this part of the world! I'm contemplatin my navel as to oing back to the Uk next year for a holiday - how was it?

Doz
      Lol Tim...had both while there!
      Had brilliant time catching up with the family and friends. Eating good food and enjoying the cooler weather.
      Something i noticed was how friendly and poilte everyone seemed...something that sadly lacks in Vietnam.
      You should take a trip back there Tim, how long is it since you were last there?

Title
      Aldo is a Dil
      Liked
      23 times
      Rep
      thearmchairdetective is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Doz View Post
      Hi all, im back. Been real busy with work, had a nice long visit back to the UK followed by internet connection nightmares....they finally rewired and all seems good now.
      So how is everyone, all good i hope. Guess i better go catch up on a few hundred posts lol
      Nice to see your internet got better Doz