Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Jim'll Fix It

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      118 times
      Rep
      cerberus1 is on a distinguished road
      This thread was inspired after we caught a rerun of Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends: "When Louie met Jimmy"', a couple of weeks ago. Jim is certainly an interesting character. :eek:

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      yummybrummy is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by Ktee View Post
      Was it good?
      Kate, I was bloody petrified. I love rollercoasters etc. anything fast and exciting, even flying is REALLY boring - I sit on the plane and pray for turbulence just to quash the monotony but I've never felt so insecure. There was nothing to hold on to and instructor let me fly plane myself (he sat behind me) and was instructing me to tip the glider from side to side WTF!!!! No way! Then kind of divebombing the plane ooooer, Jesus I was so glad to back down to earth. Never let on to the instructor that I was almost sh!tt!ng myself and he was congratulating me for taking it all in my stride and being so laid back. Haha. Never realised I was such a good actress

Title
      Liked
      859 times
      Rep
      Aldo is on a distinguished road
      Quote Originally Posted by RobWilliams View Post
      This thread was inspired after we caught a rerun of Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends: "When Louie met Jimmy"', a couple of weeks ago. Jim is certainly an interesting character. :eek:
      TBH the bloke gives me the creeps a bit, try googling "jimmy saville" + scandal or rumour. I also remember when he was on Have I got News for You and Paul Merton giving him a hard time as if he knew something we didn't.
      My mate works at ITV and the stories he has told me about certain celebs would make your toes curl. He was telling me what a wrong un Barrymore was well before the pool incident. He reckons the TV world is rife with it!!
      it happens a lot everywhere in the world...

Title
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      yummybrummy is on a distinguished road
      I remember some years ago seeing him being interviewed by someone who now escapes my memory and from what I recall he was a pretty difficult one to interview. From what I remember he's somewhat of a recluse now who only (I think) ever really loved his mum and was fairly cut up about it when she died

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12