• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Some strange folk on here......

Title
      Liked
      372 times
      Rep
      ophidian is on a distinguished road
      We are in Brisbane until later in the year when we move back to Somerset. We are just finishing off the house and hope to put it on the market in a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by yummybrummy View Post
      Ophidian, where are you now? Are you in Oz waiting to move back to UK or you're already there and just holding out for the summer?

2. Moneycorp - Commercial foreign exchange since 1979

Title
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      yummybrummy is on a distinguished road
      Sorry to ask but am intrigued now - is that a personal choice thing or a necessity to return? Obviously if it's personal then ignore my q
      ophidian likes this.

Title
      Liked
      372 times
      Rep
      No that's OK. It is very much a personal decision, this country just isn't stimulating us anymore and after a trip back to the UK late last year I realized it still has an enormous amount to offer. I have been offered a partnership in a successful business doing exactly what I love doing so for us it's a no brainer. Our kids are really excited about it as well which is great.
      Last edited by ophidian; 25-04-2011 at 05:22 AM.

Title
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      That's brill Ophidian, good luck to you and hope the business continues a success. Will you remain a member on here and keep us posted how things are in Blighty?

Title
      Liked
      372 times
      Rep
      Thanks very much. Yes I will certainly continue on here as long as the mods don't ban me
      peacock likes this.

Title
      Liked
      504 times
      Rep
      guest3160 is on a distinguished road
      Hi Percy.

From my point of view I joined this forum because the forum I was (and still am) a part of and had been for 3 years was starting to become shall we say less friendly. A few of my good friends had disappeared and reappeared on this forum....yet were still being bitched at and constantly referred to on the old site. i hoped by joining this forum i could continue to ahve a laugh and banter with my old mates...a bit like the old days on the other forum as one member put it. Unfortunately! some of the other members who had a prob with my old friend(s) followed us over here and continued the 'games' which led to unecessary rubbish.

The reason I changed my name was for a a bit of anonymity so I could be taken for what I am rather than judged by my 'old' persona. I also found that the members ythat i dont know on here (and plenty of them) were really interesting people who I wanted to get to know better. So yes, a few of us do know each other...we're the least cliquey bunch you could find (my opinion)!

I hopoe this forum stays as friendly as it is now...I think it will thanks to Kate and Rob the owners who have proved themselves to be honest people of integrity.
      Aldo and Ktee like this.

Title
      Liked
      372 times
      Rep
      Yes I agree about the other place, it's getting so cliquey and bitchy. I like it here and as I said before I think Kate will soon take out the trash and keep things nice and civil.
      guest3160 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      Hip hip hoorah for Kate - she's a gud un :yes:. Keep up the good work Kate, you're doing a brill job. Oh and you too Rob
      Ktee, guest3160 and ophidian like this.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      897 times
      Rep
      Ktee is on a distinguished road
      You can all stop crawling otherwise you will be looking at a weeks ban :policeman: Nah sorry can't play the bad guy, it's just not me :wub:
      guest3160 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      455 times
      Rep
      Haha

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast